Saturday 20 January 2018

My Haul – First Haul from Canada in 2018


I’ve been back in Canada for a bit now and so I thought it was about time for me to do a My Haul post where I round up of what I have bought so far.

Jynn Erso was only $4 in Dollarama. This is obviously a good price and an even better price considering that this version of Jynn seems to be becoming increasingly rare back in the UK. I am glad to add her to my growing Star Wars collection.

Disney Happy Places, these are blind boxes of mini Disney inspired food and home items which are the perfect size to be displayed with Disney dolls. I am hoping I can find the Beauty and the Beast inspired tea set.

I have a Porg! She is adorable! I wanted a Porg as soon as I saw The Last Jedi. Since the movie was released Porg’s are selling out in most places as it seems that everyone found them adorable and wants one but I managed to track one down!
I love colouring in books. I love the Flash. How was I not going to buy this colouring in book?


So that’s what I have bought myself so far since being back in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment