Tuesday 8 August 2017

My Haul – Space Stuff and a bit of DC



In this haul post I’m doing a bit of a roundup of some of my recent purchases. Funnily enough several of the things I’ve bought recently have a bit of a space theme.


First, in B & M Bargains I found this large Green Arrow action figure. As I found him in a B & M he was obviously a bargain, I paid just 6.99! He’s in scale with the Flash I bought in a previous haul, both of them are roughly in scale with the DC Superhero Girls dolls. With Flash, Green Arrow and Supergirl I appear to have inadvertently collected the lead characters from the DC TV Series!


Next, at an Antique and Collectors fair that I went to recently I found this wonderful Wall-E and Eve. I got the two of them for only £12 which is a good deal, especially given that they’re in good condition. As far as I can tell they were released back when the movie came out. Both of them are highly poseable. Wall-E also has light up eyes and makes sounds which is very endearing.


I found the Tsum Tsum of Finn from Star Wars for just 99p! At such a good price I decided that I had to add him to my collection. Previously I’ve bought Rey and Poe so now I have the complete team of the new resistance fighters that were introduced in The Force Awakens.


Finally I bought a new comic, the first DC Rebirth volume of Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps. DC Rebirth is the most recent relaunch/reboot of the DC Comics universe. I’ve read a few Rebirth volumes and they’re really good because they’ve taken the characters back to the core of who they are. As I’ve been wanting to try Green Lantern comics for a while this seemed like a good jumping on point.


So that’s some of my recent purchase, Space Stuff and a bit of DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment