Sunday 20 August 2017

My Haul – An Interesting Haul


Well I recently had a short break in my Uni city, one last visit before I fly out to Canada. Whilst I was there I did some shopping and ended up buying quite a lot of interesting things. It’s an interesting and varied selection that I thought was worth writing a haul post about.

First stop for buying things was Disney Store, currently there’s a collection of plushies on offer. Meeko from Pocahontas was included in this offer and I just had to get him. If you know me you probably know that I love racoons and Meeko is my favourite Disney animal sidekick.

I like Tsum Tsums. That’s probably become pretty obvious given just how often they pop up in My Hauls. As I went to Disney Store I added an Ewok from the recently released Return of the Jedi collection. I love that expression which both manages to look manic and endearing.

And the final item in Disney Store was the growing Groot action figure. I saw him first back when Guardiansof the Galaxy Vol. 2 was released and thought it was a cool idea for a figure however the price seemed too expensive. But just £6.29 in the summer sale seems good value.

In Build A Bear Workshop I found a bear Flash tee, given how much I love the Flash obviously I had to get it. I’m hoping this might mean that they’re also going to do a Flash bear for when Justice League comes out.

Doctor Who Mr Men books are a genuine officially licensed thing. They’re actually well done and funny, both an affectionate tribute to the various eras of the show and a parody of them. I added the Seventh Doctor to my growing collection of them.

An unexpected present was Nadiya’s British Food Adventure, the latest cookbook from the wonderful Nadiya Hussain. I’ve been watching the series and each week I have been thinking how good the recipes are and that I definitely need to get the book so I can cook them. And now I have the book!

Right at the very end of the break I found the Tiana doll by Hasbro on a really good offer. I do already have a Tiana however I absolutely love The Princess and the Frog and Tiana is my favourite Disney Princess. I wanted to get another one as my Tiana was not wearing the green dress and as this was on offer I decided to finally get her.


So that’s it for this haul. I think it’s an interesting selection of stuff that manages to cover all of my interests and enthusiasms. I suspect that probably the next time I’m writing a big haul post like this I will be in Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment