Saturday 3 June 2017

My Haul – Ooooo, new things for my collections!



It’s time for another haul post. This week there’s a Disney plushie, doll stuff and an action figure. A fairly common selection of stuff for me!


I went in Disney Store and was like ‘Oooo’! They had the plushies of the aliens from Toy Story reduced to just £5! I bought a larger one of these back in 2012 when I went to Disneyland Paris for the very first time, he’s been cuddled a lot over the years and is now looking a little worse for wear so I decided to take advantage of the offer and buy a new one!


I got a few things to go with my doll collection today. In Tiger I bought a pineapple print deck chair which Supergirl is sat in! I bought another Barbie fashion pack, I actually got this one in a previous haul but I wanted the blue shoes for Ariel. She’s also ended up taking the bag, the bangle and the necklace!


I'd been looking for that particular variant for a while and he’s started to become increasingly rare. Of course I then found him reduced in Sainsbury’s, I have really good luck in the toy aisle at Sainsbury’s! He’s now my fourth Marvel character in this collection so it looks like my Avengers are assembling! I also like that these figures are roughly in scale with the DC Superhero Girls dolls for Marvel and DC crossovers.



So that’s my haul for the week.Not the biggest selection of stuff but I thought it was an interesting assortment.

No comments:

Post a Comment