Thursday 29 June 2017

My Haul – DC Comics, Disney and Star Wars



Just yesterday I posted that I would be doing more Haul posts if I bought an interesting selection of stuff. Well today I bought an interesting selection of stuff that includes things from DC Comics, Disney and Star Wars.


First up, The Lego Batman Movie on DVD. I love DC Comics and I love Lego so of course I liked this film and of course I was going to buy it on DVD. In Tesco I found that they are selling it with a free Lego mini set that includes a mini figure of the Joker who I don’t already have a mini figure of.


Next I found this Justice League t-shirt that has both the Flash and Wonder Woman on it! How could I possibly refuse buying a tee that has my two favourite DC characters on it? This is also extra exciting for me as it is usually really hard to find Wonder Woman included on men’s tees.


Another of today’s finds was the Tsum Tsum of Hank from Finding Dory. He was reduced to just £1.99 and I found that grumpy face too funny to resist. Hank is the 3rd character from Finding Nemo/Dory that I have a Tsum Tsum of. I previously bought Squirt and Bruce.


Finally I bought a Chewbacca Itty Bitty. Itty Bitty’s are still pretty hard to find in the UK, however my collection is increasingly growing. Chewie is the first Star Wars character in my collection. My Itty Bitty collection now includes Star Wars, Disney, Marvel and DC characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment