Saturday 17 June 2017

My Haul – Wonder Woman and Star Wars



Second Year of uni has come to an end and I decided to do one last haul post of my Saturday shop to round out this academic year.


I bought this grey polka dot fabric. I like it because it’s got a bit of a retro vibe to it. I’m sure what I’m going to do with it, however I have been stocking up on fabric recently to use for various projects other the course of summer break.


Poundworld currently have these models of Star Wars ships. They’re really well made and absolutely great value for just a pound. This time I bought Rey’s Speeder because I have to buy Rey in each Star Wars things I get! And I also got the Millennium Falcon because of course any collection of Star Wars ships has to have the Millennium Falcon in it!


Finally it’s Wonder Woman! This doll is Wonder Woman from the new movie which I really liked, let’s be honest it was just a matter of time before I bought one of the movie Wonder Woman dolls. She’s a well-made and really nicely detailed doll – this particular Wonder Woman is ‘Battle Ready’ according to her box and I think she definitely looks ready to go off and be badass. For some reason my Toys R Us had 20% off everything in store today so that was an unexpected bonus when I took her to the till.


I do already have the DCSuperhero Girls Wonder Woman however this one is noticeably different. Also how fabulous are her boots! 

No comments:

Post a Comment