Saturday 4 March 2017

My Haul – DC Superhero Girls, Disney and More



It’s time for my fourth Haul post this time featuring DC Superhero Girls, Disney and more.


I found Jasmine’s Disney Infinity figure in TK Maxx for just £3.99. I never played the Disney Infinity game but I collect the figures (Jasmine is my 12th one). I usually find them on offer and they’re just really nice figures of the Disney characters.


Another Barbie accessory pack, I first figured out that these work well with Disney dolls in one of my previous hauls. Since then I’ve been keeping an eye out for other packs that might work well with my dolls. This baking set is going to be perfect for my Tiana doll, especially as I plan on (eventually getting around to) making a bakery for Tiana.


In my blog post about Doll Collecting I mentioned that there was at least three more dolls I wanted to get, one of those dolls was the Supergirl doll from DC Superhero Girls. I wanted to get Supergirl more or less straight after I started to watch the TV series but I struggled to figure out which version of her doll I wanted, then today I found this version for ½ price in Sainsbury’s! Also as I bought a 12” Flash action figure a few weeks back I had to have her recreating the crossover episode with him.


Supergirl wasn’t the only superhero bargain that I found in Sainsbury’s today. I found this Marvel pencil case in the clearance section. Appropriately enough I’ve recently been thinking about getting a pencil case to keep all my colouring pencils in.


I mentioned back in my first haul post that I love Comic Relief red noses and I’ve been collecting them for over a decade. After several duplicates I decided today to get one last red nose and this time I got a different one!

No comments:

Post a Comment