Sunday 3 December 2017

My Haul - Toronto in the run up to Christmas

This weekend I went to Toronto again. My aim this time was to explore some of the Christmasy things that were going on in the city but of course I still did some shopping!
As I mentioned in the main post, I bought Sir Jorgenbjorgen from Olaf’s Frozen Adventure in the Disney Store.

I also mentioned that I bought a couple of comics in the Black Canary comic coffee shop. This time I bought Vol 3 of Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps and Vol 2 of DC Bombshells. I actually bought the previous volumes of both of these titles last time I was in Toronto! I think the fact that I am already getting the next installments shows you that I enjoyed both of these.
“Holy Itty Bitty collection Batman!” It has become something of a tradition for me to add another Itty Bitty to my collection each time I go to Toronto, this time I got Robin. This version of Robin is based on the 60s Batman TV Series, I love his hair!


So that was what I bought during my most recent trip to Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment