Sunday 24 December 2017

Christmas Eve

Well, once again it’s Christmas Eve and once again December has flown by! I thought I’d just do a brief post to share a few thoughts about it being Christmas Eve.

Advent always passes by so quickly, and I think it goes even faster as a student. It does not feel like it was 24 days ago that I was in Canada in my residence having a Christmas party with my friends who I live with. This advent has been a weird one for me. It started in Canada when I still had classes, then I was into finals, then flying back home and now I am back in England.

I love Christmas, even at 20 I still get very excited by it. There’s some traditions that me and my family always do at that time of year, such as how I’ve watched Muppet Christmas Carol on Christmas Eve every year since I was about 5!


So have a Merry Christmas (or whatever else you celebrate) and thank you for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment