Saturday 20 May 2017

My Haul – In Summer!



It was a fairly modest amount of stuff in this week’s haul but I thought it was too fun not to share!



First up is this book of wood print scrapbook papers. As you may remember from my doll room posts (Disneyland Paris and the Superhero Hang Out) I like to use scrapbook paper as wallpaper for a doll room. There’s various types of rooms that wood prints are useful for and it can also be used for furniture. Wood printed paper is usually really difficult to find but at £3 for a book AND 10% Student discount this was a really good find!


This fabric was just too fabulous not to buy. I have literally no idea what I want to do with it but it was just far too good not to purchase!



And finally is my fourth Olaf plushie! I still love Frozen, I’m not going to Let It Go. This Olaf is wearing the hat and holding the walking stick from his song In Summer. I found him in the clearance section of Sainsbury’s and paid just £6.50 for him which is a good price, especially given how soft he is! As I was walking around Sainsbury’s doing my weekly grocery shop I had my favourite snowman sat in the bottom of my trolley!

No comments:

Post a Comment