Sunday 15 October 2017

My Haul – Star Wars, Superheroes and Tsum Tsums

I’ve bought various things since I last wrote a My Haul post and I thought it was about time that I did a roundup of some of the stuff that I’ve bought recently.
Star Wars dolls are a thing now, this is awesome. However, despite the fact that they launched over summer I have only just bought my first one. This is Sabine Wren (she’s from the TV series Star Wars Rebels), she’s a cool character and she was really hard to find, however I managed to get her for a reasonable price online. She’s currently displayed with my Mulan doll (who I bought in Toronto), Sabine looks like she’s recruiting Mulan for the Rebellion.

I picked up the latest DC Superhero Girls comic from my local comic store. I’ve loved DC Superhero Girls since it started but I think this is possibly my favourite volume of the comic series so far.

Tsum Tsum lip balms are another thing that’s available. I have quite dry lips and so I use lip balm regularly therefore these are collectibles that are actually useful! I’ve got two so far, Olaf and Dory, however I know there’s more available.

It’s not winter just quite yet but fall is starting to set in and the need for warmer clothing is becoming increasingly apparent. Therefore when I saw that Walmart were selling Flash hoodies I obviously had to get one!

Today I went out to the Thrift Store. Last time I went I found the Supergirl DC Superhero Girls mini doll. This time I found Batgirl! Hopefully when I next go I can find the other three girls released in this collection.


So what I’ve bought over the past fortnight or so. I’m pleased with this lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment