Sunday 16 July 2017

My Haul – A Disney Car Boot Sale



This morning I went to a local car boot sale and I find some interesting things there. All of the things I found today are Disney related items and I thought they were interesting enough to share in another haul post.


One stall had these Funko Disney Princess Mystery Minis. They had already been opened so I was able to choose I bought which is good because I usually avoid buying blind boxes like these for fear of ending up with a character who I don’t want. Usually these retail for around £6 - £8 each, I paid just £3 for the three of them! I am thrilled that I managed to get Tiana because – as you probably already know – she is my absolute favouriteDisney Princess.


On another stall I was able to get two Pixar plushies for £4! I had a very similar Woody to this one when I was younger so I had to get him. I love Toy Story but I don’t currently have a Woody in my collection so I decided to buy him. The Flik was hidden at the bottom of a box, as you also probably know I love A Bugs Life it was one of my favourites when I was younger. I might have bought a Flik a few weeks back but this one is different as he’s a bit smaller and has poseable antennae.


Finally I added another doll to my collection. I found this Belle for 50p on the same stall that I bought the Funko Disney Princess Mystery Minis from. I’ve only recently been on the lookout for a Belle doll and I didn’t think I was going to find her so quickly! She’s one of the swim dolls hence the unusual outfit, I actually already have Tiana in this collection of Mattel dolls (she was the one who started my doll collection). They’re definitely fairly basic ‘economy dolls’ but these ones are great to make outfits for, as can be seen with Tiana in the picture above.


So that’s my Disney car boot haul, I’m really pleased with these finds. I’ve added some interesting items to my collection and all of them for a very reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment