Saturday 11 February 2017

My Haul – It’s All About The Little Things

With this week’s Haul it’s all about the little things.




My last haul post was a couple of weeks back but I thought this one was worth sharing. I bought an eclectic selection of stuff (as you've probably learnt by now I have an eclectic variety of interests) but they're all on the smaller side this week. 



In Wilko’s I got this pack of Polaroid style photo frames. I love the aesthetic of the Polaroid, I even did an art project based on them for my A-Level Art. I thought these would be a fun way to display some of my photos. I’ve already used them on a couple of pictures and I’m happy with the results.



You’ve probably heard about The Lego Batman Movie. As you might imagine there are lots of products being released for it. I’m not too keen on the majority of the individual mini-figures but there’s a place near me that sells them so that you can get specific characters instead of getting random ones. I couldn’t resist getting Barbara Gordon/Batgirl as a cop.



Poundworld have started stocking a Finding Dory collection of mystery min-figures. They’re good quality for only a pound. I bought another one this week and got Marlin this time.



Also in Poundworld are new Barbie fashion packs. I collect dolls and one of the hardest things to find are doll shoes, this is especially irritating as a doll bought second hand inevitably will be missing their shoes. I bought all the items pictured on the left for just 4 pounds. Mulan and Pocahontas are on the right modelling their new garments and accessories.


So between small photo frames, mini-figures and doll accessories this week’s haul has been all about the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment