Saturday 28 January 2017

My Haul – A Super Haul


I hope you didn’t mind last week’s haul post because I’ve decided to write another one. So what have I bought this week that makes it ‘A Super Haul’? Well keep reading…



First up, Tiger have done it again with the slightly weird miniature item that looks good displayed with dolls. I saw this mini notebook today and realised that it would make a perfect doll sized coffee table book.



I love Snoopy and Peanuts. I have done for years. I couldn’t resist this plushie of Flying Ace Snoopy. Especially with 20% Off.



I’ve completed one of my collections (for now!) this week. I’ve been collecting the DC Superhero Girls action figures and Bumblebee was the last one that I wanted to get from wave 1. But she has also become one of the hardest ones to find. That is until I bought her today for only £6!



Admittedly the TV Guide is not the most exciting thing to buy. But it has Grant Gustin as the Flash on the cover which I find very exciting (I think I’ve mentioned before on here that I really like Grant Gustin) so I was pleased to see him on the TV Guide and had to buy it. I think this is the first time he’s been on the cover of a UK TV Guide.



As with last week I bought two more Red Noses this week. I now have 5 out of the 10 released this year, I think the Chef is my favourite one so far.




The final item from this Saturday’s haul is one that I’ve been trying to find for a while now. I got a 12” Action Figure of the Flash! To my knowledge a version of the Flash in this scale has not been released in the UK for several years and I’ve been trying unsuccessful to find one. Then when I went grocery shopping this morning I found him!

No comments:

Post a Comment